about us / production
As far as manufacturing quality and solutions for providing safety, the most focus is put on:
- Rounding edges
- Securing shelves in bookcase from falling out
- Using the unique, very resistant to stresses sort of wood for construction of cribs (it can easily handle the mass of a mother and child)
- Possibility of using a proved system of mounting high wardrobes and bookcases to walls, using special, very resistant tape
- Providing safe way of closing toy boxes
- Installing protective plastic coating, covering and securing rails from biting by babies
- Additional third dismountable bar for allowing older children to go out of bed safely
As a result, all cribs produced by us successively acquired all necessary certifications. This means that they meet safety requirements of European norms PN-EN 716-1:2010 and PN-EN 716-2:2010. These norms set safety standards and methods of testing, which are in force in the whole European Union.
As far as materials are concerned, safety is provided through:
- Lacquers we use are safe for children. They meet requirements of EN 71-3: 1994, concerning the content of harmful materials and heavy metals.
- Construction materials used in production, such as MDF, HDF or laminated particle boards have proper safety certificates and meet E1 hygiene norms.